Sunday, April 26, 2009

Boing Boing- Tastic

Three blog entries in one day. This is what happens when you drink Red Bull AND your one year old has an extra long nap.

Anyway, saying that boingboing is a cool site is a bit like saying Mount Rushmore is tacky. Tell us something we DON'T know.

But here's a particular archive that gets to the core of why, for me, boingboing is so enjoyable. Heaps of art items, that at the very least blow my mind concerning how many people are making crazy/amazing/weird/provocative/insane/remarkable artwork. And at best, the entries really make me think about the world and how we all move through it.

For whatever reason, I'm extremely varied in my tastes and interests, and look with great skepticism at those who refuse to see or at least search for the connectedness in all things (art or otherwise). There's so much out there, it's breathtaking.

Boingboing gets that, big time.

Enjoy having your brain boggled...

No comments: